Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More positive results come in

Many of our readers have reached out to us for resume and interview help. Here are more responses from those who worked with us:

"Thank you so much for your help! Admittedly, I was hesitant about spending a $100 as an undergraduate student, but I can easily say you guys have exceeded all of my expectations."

"I've used other resume services in the past and I can say, without a single doubt, that your service and product far surpassed any other help I've had in the past. Other services merely changed a few words around, and gave generic comments that were hard to translate into an improved, revised resume. By contrast, your team was responsive, attentive, patient, and actionable in your comments and revisions. You gave concrete examples, directly rewriting the language of 75% of my bullets so that it conveyed business language and insight. I was recently offered a full time position at BCG (after failing to get an interview for the junior summer internship). I couldn't have done it without your help."

"I'm sad that I didn't discover your site sooner. After some hesitation to use an online service, I decided that I needed expert feedback. You were understanding in finishing the resume and interview preparation within a span of 3 days, which allowed me to put my best application forward to both banks and consulting firms. (better yet, you guys didn't charge additional fees for the quick turnaround). I have already received several interview invites!! Wanted to share the fabulous news and say thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chase Us, Break In!